Diary Of A Zulu Girl is a leading South African blog, keeping it’s growing loyal audience informed of the realities that everyone is afraid to talk about using fiction. Publishing daily stories that touch people’s life with its 4 different books “Diary of a zulu girl – zulu girl goes to joburg”, “Missteps of a young wife”, “Confessions of a Sugarbaby” & “Memoirs of tired black man” distinguishes itself by also offering real problems discussions/platform insights on social issues, and has a global audience that relate to the stories.
The DOAGZ’s audience is educated and well informed, your campaigns will reach an influential community with spending power.
Rates & Sizes
|Mobile Banner||320×50 pixels||R420|
|Medium Rectangle||300×250 pixels||R380|
|Monthly Unique Browsers||72,896|
|Monthly Page Views||1,635,220|
Terms and Conditions
- All rates reflected are CPM (cost per thousand impressions).
- CPM = Cost Per thousand impressions. (M is the Roman numeral 1,000.) The amount charged to the advertiser per 1,000 impressions.
- An online advertisement impression is a single appearance of an advertisement on a web page. Each time an advertisement loads onto a users screen, the ad server counts that loading as one impression.
- An impression is recorded whether the user clicks on the ad or not.
- Impressions are booked for a time period stipulated by the client. This time period can be for one day, a week, month, a year or any date range specified.